Campus Life FAQ

“Who do I call in case of serious medical emergencies?”In situations perceived as serious medical emergencies, call 911 for police and paramedics. Also call the Mills College Department of Public Safety. Public Safety can be reached 24/7 at x5555 (510-430-5555 from a cell). Please also notify Professor Vitti as soon as possible. If an emergency occurs outside of office hours, please ask Public Safety to inform Professor Vitti.